qbcore mdt script A computerized device called a Mobile Data Terminal (MDT) qbcore mdt script Some FiveM servers can host scripts that support MDT for lawyers and police. A police officer’s MDT scripts can perform functions such as accessing criminal databases and vehicle logs, filing reports and warrants, interacting with other officers, and monitoring ongoing investigations. Accessing court records, monitoring client files, drafting legal documents, and corresponding with other attorneys are all functions that can be included in MDT scripts for attorneys. However, the details of these scripts may vary depending on the server and the developers who created them.
- Using this MDT tool, officers will be able to create files, add photos to files, add Person and Officer Involved, collect a evidence system to make a report or incident and view all of the details associated with those files
- License System
- BOLO can create for other officer to look up the task
- Warrant Approve + Reject system for lawyer
- Profile Create with all the details that player hold [Property, Priors, Vehicle].
- New system Added for reducible jail sentence for player by increasing the fine
- Every Evidence ID have unique number to help out the officer [use in a future mdt evidence]
- Dark and Light theme included
- Extended Sidebar System included
- Other officer can not touch any other officer reports to do any fishy stuff
- Warrant Expire System
- Profile Comment System to make any notes
- 2 Different Kind of Investigative and Civilian Report for easy to assign the work
- Search System for Charges, Prior Reports or Incident
- Give Charges System to lawyer for helping out our officer