- Since we are offering non-tangible irrevocable, digital goods we issue refunds case by a case basis only. A refund has to be processed within 9 days of the purchase order. Our sales and support will try to solve your issues; if you are not satisfied, we will refund the issue.
- If the script , Fivem mods and server you purchased didn’t work correctly as advertised and we couldn’t resolve the issue, we, QBCore Shop, will offer a full refund within 8 days of the purchase. However, since the scripts and servers are digitally delivered and are non-tangible goods, we can offer a refund full or partial only if the item you purchased is broken, not working properly, or truly missing features as advertised on the sales page of the item you purchased.
- Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion. If the refund is for support renewal and you are within the first 30 days of the renewal, then please get in touch with our support team and our support team will issue the refund.
Conditions for a refund for new purchase (not renewal)
You must meet ALL of the following conditions:
- You are within the first 09 days of the purchase of the item.
- You have attempted to resolve your issues with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 09 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by third-party scripts,mods, servers, or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
- Issues related to VPS will not provide grounds for a refund because VPS depends on the hosting service.
Note:- that there is a difference between a broken item and simply receiving an error message or having trouble configuring the product to your desired result. Error messages are often related to improper setup, your hosting issue, your server configuration, or missing files which cause the item to not work.
Before you request a refund from FiveM QBCore Shop, you must do the following:
- Read the extensive documentation related to the item you purchased.
- Confirm that your server meets the specifications laid out requirements for the product.
- Open a new support ticket with our support team if you are facing an issue even after going through the above two points.