Chilliad Torture Room MLO is a mod for the multiplayer game Grand Theft Auto V FiveM that adds a torture room to the game. Located on Mount Chiliad, the chamber is inspired by the real Abu Ghraib prison.
The torture room includes several features, including:
- A variety of torture devices
- A table with restraints
- A blood-stained floor
The torture chamber is also fully furnished and decorated so you can start torturing your victims right away.
The Chilliad Torture Room MLO is a free mod but not as well made as other MLOs. The textures aren’t of high quality and the torture chamber isn’t as detailed as other torture chambers out there.
To install Chilliad Torture Room MLO you need to download the mod from the FiveM forums. After downloading the mod, you need to unzip the files in the FiveM directory.Next, you need to start FiveM and join the server that supports MLO.
Once you are on a server that supports MLO, you should be able to find the extensions listed. Select MLO and you will be taken to the torture chamber. Chilliad Torture Chamber by MLO is a great way to add some darkness to your FiveM game.
If you are looking for a place to play as a sadistic torturer or have fun with friends, this is a great option.
Here are some of the benefits of using the Chilliad Torture Room MLO:
- It is a relatively easy mod to install, so you should be able to get it up and running quickly.
- It is a fun mod, especially if you are into dark humor.
- It is a free mod, so you can download it without spending any money.
Here are some of the drawbacks of using the Chilliad Torture Room MLO:
- It is not a popular mod, so you may need help finding a server supporting it.
- The textures are less high-quality than some of the other MLOs available.
- The torture room is not as detailed as some of the other available torture rooms.