The fivem camera script is straightforward to use. Once you have installed the script, you can take a picture by interacting with the camera item. The picture will then be saved to your inventory. You can then upload the picture to Discord
The QB-camera script is a great way to document crime scenes or share your experiences with other players. It is also a great way to add a touch of realism to your FiveM experience.
- Take pictures in-game: The script allows players to take pictures using the camera item.
- Upload pictures to Discord: The script allows players to upload pictures to Discord using the /upload command.
- Configurable zoom: The script allows players to configure the camera’s zoom level.
- Configurable zoom speeds: The script allows players to configure the zoom speeds of the camera.
- Customizable Discord webhook: The script allows players to configure the Discord webhook used to upload pictures.
If you are looking for a way to take pictures in-game and upload them to Discord, I recommend using the qb-camera script. The script is easy to use and has some features that make it a great way to document your experiences or share them with other players.
Here are the steps on how to use the qb-camera script:
- Install the script on your FiveM server.
- Take a picture by interacting with the camera item.
- Upload the picture to Discord by using
- The picture will be uploaded to the Discord webhook that you configured.
If you have any other questions or issues related to this fivem camera script product, then you can contact us.