QBcore Receipts Script is an open-source resource for ESX or QB-Core. This script utilizes item metadata and a simple UI to create an immersive shopping experience!
NOW SUPPORTS OX INVENTORY, QB-INVENTORY AND QS-INVENTORY V2
- Integration with ESX/QB-Core: The system is compatible with popular frameworks, ensuring seamless functionality with your existing setup.
- Customizable item display: In our realistic user interface, you can easily add metadata to display item information.
- Ox_lib Support: The Receipt System requires and supports Ox_lib v3 for a clean user experience.
- Simple and Advanced Usage: The system provides simple and advanced methods for using the Receipt System, catering to users with different needs and skill levels.
- Server-side exports: Several server-side exports are available for integrating the Receipt System with other resources or utilizing more advanced functionality.
- User-friendly Menus: The Receipt System offers an intuitive in-game menu for adding, reviewing, and managing items and receipts.
- Flexible receipt printing: Users can print receipts with customizable details, such as payment status and the number of copies.
- Add items to receipt: The Receipt System allows users to easily add items to the bill by entering their details in the provided menu.
- Clear receipt: Users can clear the bill to remove all items and start fresh.
- Show receipt: The Receipt System provides a feature to review the items added to the receipt and their prices.
- Print receipt: The system allows users to give a receipt to a player with the bill’s contents.
- Multiple item management: You can add as many items as needed via simple or advanced methods and choose to print the bill via the item, providing a lot of flexibility and possibilities.
- Realistic UI: View the receipts and all their info, including tax, sub-total, itemized list and more!
- Tax System: This will allow you to set your tax percentage in the config file.
- AP-Government Compatibility: Easy linked with AP Script’s Government system to automatically calculate current item tax!