Flashbang is a non-lethal grenade in Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) that disorients and temporarily blinds enemies upon detonation. It emits a bright flash of light and a loud bang, causing enemies to cover their eyes and ears, making them vulnerable to attack for a short period of time.
Flashbangs can be useful in stealth missions, where they can be thrown to disorient guards, allowing the player to sneak past undetected, or in combat situations, where they can be used to stun enemies and provide cover for the player to escape or regroup. Flashbangs can be found in some locations, such as police stations or military bases, or they can be purchased from Ammu-Nation for a fee.
- Download the resource. (NOT THE SOURCE CODE).
- Place the resource inside of your resources folder.
- Add the resource name to your server.cfg (start resourcename)
Using the flashbang
- Spawn into the server.
- Give yourself the weapon named (WEAPON_FLASHBANG)
- Throw it
- Weapon is named Tear Gas (I don’t know metas well enough to fix it)
- Weapon has smoke on it when thrown (It is another part that I have no idea how to fix)
- Weapon has a timer to hold it (No idea how to fix that either)
- When restarting the resource it may throw an error trying to give yourself WEAPON_FLASHBANG. I think it is caused by the metas being reloaded. There really should be no reason to restart the resource.
Preview video of Flashbang script
This instruction should have cleared up any issues you had about fivem Driving School script, but if not, use the bottom menu on this page (or the bottom of this page if you’re on a contact) to find a more thorough explanation of each more.If you want any ml0 related to this script then visit SHOP