qbcore shop-based shops qb system.Written completely from scratch by me but it is based on
menus from QB.
QB-Shops is an FiveM script that lets players to purchase and sell items within the game. This script is integrated with the QBCore Framework and can be utilized to buy and sell many things, such as
- There are many more…
To purchase or sell an item players need to first locate the shop. Once they’ve located the shop and are there, the shop can engage with the shop, and select the item they would like to purchase or sell. The user will be then prompted to confirm the sale or purchase. It is then possible to complete the transaction. will be complete once the purchaser confirms the purchase or sale.
QB-Shops is a fantastic option for players to buy the things they need during game. It is also a fantastic opportunity for players to earn money by selling their items. The program is simple to use and can be modified to suit your needs.
This are some capabilities of QB-Shops:
- Purchase a range of products.
- Helps with items that require work
- Supports Gun License as a requirement for guns
- Assistance for opening stores externally
- The ability to select and spawn shop peds
- Stash Support, adds ability to restrict purchases between restarts
- The ability to hide blips in shops, may be useful for blackmarket shops
- Support for buying chips from casinos and sales of chips
- Make to earn money by selling products.
- pay via bank transfer or cash.
- Simple to utilize.
QB-Shops is an ideal option if are seeking a method to buy the items you need and also earn money.
Here is an additional description of QB-Shops:
- This script is fully compatible with QBCore Framework.
- This script can be modified by editing the config files.
- The code is an open source
Here are the different kinds of stores that are accessible in the QB Shops
- LTD Gasoline
- Rob’s Liquor
- Hardware Store
- Ammunation VANILLA
- Bean Coffee
- Pawn Shops
- Sea Word
- Leisure Shop
- Local Store
- Gabz locations
Players can purchase items from shops by interaction using the shops cash and the bank register.