A qbcore bank robbery script for the QB-Core FiveM RP framework. QB-Core is a popular framework for creating FiveM roleplay servers. The qb-bank robbery plugin allows players to rob banks in a realistic and immersive way.
- Various bank robbery scenarios include banks, armoured trucks, and stores.
- A realistic and challenging AI system that guards the banks.
- A variety of loot items can be stolen from the banks.
- A scoring system that rewards players for completing successful robberies.
The script is still being developed but is already a popular choice for FiveM roleplay servers. If you want to create a realistic and immersive bank robbery experience for your server, then the qb-bank-robbery script is a great option.
- It is written in Lua.
- It requires the QB-Core framework to be installed.
- It is compatible with FiveM version 1.5.9 and higher.