“The Glass Stepping Stones” is a balance game that was inspired by games such as hopscotch, one of the most played games.
To play, you must be at a particular location and then wait for a countdown until the game begins. The game collects $100 from each participant before the game begins, and then pays prizes to winners at the conclusion. Once the game begins, there are no additional players until the game ends.
The game begins and players are teleported to their respective locations. Players cross an overpass where they have to jump between glass panels before moving to a new one. A panel made from tempering glass and is capable of holding several people. Another panel is made from regular glass and will shatter when a person’s weight is applied and allow the player to fall to his death. The bridges are all 16 minutes long in total to cross the bridge. Squid GAME
Resource is highly configurable and has next features:
Features Squid GAME
- Glass Bridge. Bridge with 2 types of glass synchronised between all players. If the player moves on the wrong glass – game over and glass breaks. Each game is random.
- Location in MLO. Modeled location with attention to details, realistic sounds, lights, shadows and no rain inside.
- Accumulative Reward. If no one won in the game all fees accumulate to total reward for the next game.
- All included. You receive Location, Clothes and Script.
- Countdown. When the countdown is over and you are not in the finish zone – game over.
- Multiplayer. Many players can join the game together.
- Optimized. CPU and Network Optimized. If you are not in the game, the script takes less than 0.01 ms and a few requests sended over the network.
- Plug-and-play. Standalone, ESX, QBCore and vRP versions.