elevator script fivem is based on the ox_lib framework. It allows players to use elevators to travel between floors in a building, and it also supports custom animations and sounds.
Has native support to switch between any third eye application in config; now natively supports NH-Menu, QB-Menu and OX_LIB via config controls.
- QBCore support
- Open Source
- Easier config by only changing config file and not client file
- Unlimited job support instead of only 3 or 4
- Optional notification system for ESX, QBCore or MythicNotify
- Smoother teleportation without ESX dependency
- Combined all elevators into a main config that loops, etc