If you are looking for a police radar with a plate reader for a FiveM server, you may need to explore the FiveM forums, community websites, or modding platforms where developers share their scripts and mods. Look for resources related to police or law enforcement mods, as these might include radar systems and plate readers.
After months in development and a ridiculous amount of testing, I present to you my second radar resource for FiveM, the Wraith ARS 2X. It is a full rewrite of WraithRS, with a completely custom system for detecting vehicles in the radar’s line of sight, allowing vehicles to be detected much further away from the patrol vehicle. This new radar also follows a lot more closely to the Stalker DSR 2X, one example being that my new radar now splits detected vehicles between strong targets and fast targets.
Stronger targets are larger vehicles that would reflect a larger signal back to the radar, whereas fast targets are smaller vehicles that are going faster than the strongest target. This means that at any time, the radar has the capability of tracking up to 4 targets at once. There’s also a plate reader!
- Realistic user interface
- Realistic sounds from the Stalker DSR 2X
- Completely custom system for detecting vehicles (max range of 350m)
- Detected vehicle filtering (strong and fast targets)
- Automatic locking of speeds above a set fast limit (when enabled in the operator menu, and in the config file by the server admin)
- FiveM keybinds which every client can set to what they want in their GTA key bindings menu
- Keylock function to prevent any of the radar’s keys from working
- Complete UI control, you can move the radar, remote, and plate reader anywhere on the screen. You can also change the scale of them!
- The system will remember where the UI elements were left as well as the scale of each
- An ingame help manual designed to be a realistic replica of the handbook for the Stalker DSR 2X, the manual includes detailed information about the radar’s operation
- Operator menu to configure different options of the radar such as but not limited to the range, audio volume, and speed type
- Operator menu options are saved and loaded like with the UI
- Plate reader with GTA plate images, with external scanner access for developers
- Passenger view and control
- Radar functions sync between clients
Showcase of fivem police radar